martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

Ceüse

Ceüse

Many people says that it is the best crag of the world, not really sure about this haven’t visited all of them yet, what I really can say that it well worthy a visit. Went for a week early in September and now back home, I’m looking forward to get back again.

Previously I am little bite sceptical about “best climbing venues”, usually they are very busy places with very polish routes which they might have been great once but not any more, fortunately I was wrong this time. Ceüse has still got some magic in it, run out bolts, excellent routes, a campsite full of climbers from everywhere, nice weather…

Must recon, we were psyched for this trip, 12h driving during the night without sleeping in order to gain and extra day for climbing, 1,100 km to get there. We climbed six days of seven, as much as we could till the light faded away, as hard as we could and luckily still there were loads of routes untouched for us waiting to be climbed.
"Blocage Violent (7b+)"
I agree that “Climbing is a way of living for all climbers” but for many of them, those who are not professional climbers, climbing is a getaway too. Nowadays lost in my work duties, in my busy life I’m sad, I miss it. My next climbing trip will be on…Uppps! I couldn’t say it yet. I know, It’s time to get back to work, indoor training, etc.

Fortunately I say to myself, “Best season here start now”, and suddenly I realise that it’s not that bad, it’s time to look for new hard projects!! The motivation starts increasing again, we’ll see ;-)

Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Take care and climb a lot!










Me alegro de haber cambiado Gama por Ceüse... ¡Gracias Alex, Jibe y Berto!

2 comentarios:

Jesús Obregón Díaz dijo...

Oí a Alex antes en el local que tenías en el blog una foto de alguien con una comba de cuerda importante...joder que foto!! Por cierto, me gusta el estilo que tienes escribiendo, tan natural y ameno, aunque los textos en inglés los dejo para cuando desoxide un poco la lengua de Shakespeare. A cuidarse!

Jose Alberto Puente dijo...

El "alguien" de la foto es la maquina de escalar cantabra, Alberto (Fearless).

¡Portate mal Chus y escala mucho! ¡Nos vemos!