miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

Return to Edinburgh

Firstly I tried writing down a brief description of my short visit to Edinburgh last 5th March. Landed at Edinburgh Airport at 13:00 last Thursday 5th took the Airlink to city centre, of course it was raining… I gave up, it didn't work. I rather be quiet letting the pictures talk, even in Spanish couldn’t explain myself clearer.

Re-discovering Edinburgh on Thursday//CSE at Pleasance

Sorry there isn't any pictures from the comp on Friday, I was busy taking part, anyway the best is always afterwards.

Roz and Duncan//Climbing in Ratho on Saturday with Andy and Iain.

Roz, Antoine, Sam, Sarah, Penny, Duncan, Julia... Sunday at A2

Trying new "horrible" problems, with features for feet ;)

Belgian Dinner at Antoine's

Delicious Rozz's Cake // Way back too early in the morning// Waiting at Frankfurt Airport

Life seems to move all of us very quickly and sometimes in different directions, time does not stop. Guess that it has to be in that way I don’t want to complain. Luckily for some periods of time we can meet exceptional people and walk with them a little bite of the road… What I’m really trying to say is that, it was great returning to Edinburgh, it was a pleasure seeing you all.

…just can only add, thank you all very much!! Hope to see you soon wherever it is.

Take care and climb a lot, Cheers!

1 comentario:

Roz dijo...

Hey Jose, just found your latest blog - great photos and a reminder of how good it was to catch up with you, your very much missed in this town.

Hoping to catch up in your town next time...
Roz x