viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

Edinburgh

A few weeks ago among my stuff from Edinburgh (Left it 17 months ago and part of it is still on boxes!!!) found 4 undeveloped photography films, took them out and sent to develop. There were random pictures from my last year in there.

They may be old but just looking at them I can travel further north 2000km approximately…

This first part were taken someday back in Autumn 2006 in Edinburgh.


The second part shows a few pictures of a nice climbing day with Iain and Antoine at Back Bowden Doors in December 2006.Last pictures where taken at Dover before I left the UK in June 07.


It’s been raining here for two weeks and the weather forecast for next weekend doesn’t look really good, maybe I’m closer to Scotland than I though… Take care and climb a lot!!

No hay comentarios: